Join us online for the first fully virtual WSAVA/FECAVA Congress
We’ll see you online
The WSAVA/FECAVA Congress will be a fully virtual event. The virtual congress will offer you the very best online educational experience. It will include exchanges on the latest scientific advances and best practice in veterinary medicine with fantastic online networking opportunities. We have updated the registration rates, with reduces fees and an additional reduction for WSAVA and FECAVA members, students, and vet nurses & technician.
The virtual congress will take place on 21-24 March 2021. Virtual sessions will be available on-demand for 3 months following the Congress.
Registered participants will receive their login details and further information about their attendance a week prior to the Congress. The virtual platform will be accessible from the 21 March 2021.
The WSAVA/FECAVA Congress is coming to you
A message from the WSAVA President
The Benefits of a Virtual Congress
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- Network with your colleagues – browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want
- See all the e-poster presentations – in your own time
- Join the debate – join the live Q&A sessions, chats and discuss the latest science with top-notch leaders in the field
- Give your feedback – share your comments and ask us anything
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – virtual reality will take you on a journey through the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information
Sign up to receive updates on the virtual meeting platform, scheduled sessions, confirmed speakers, and more. We will publish instructional videos and insights into the platform ahead of the upcoming WSAVA/FECAVA Virtual Congress.
Let’s try something new, together!
It is our goal that this virtual congress will continue to meet the needs of the veterinary community, to ensure continuous education and professional support.
Our world is changing, and we believe everyone in our global vet community has an important role in paving the way forward for our field, people, and pets. More than ever, we believe in coming together to imagine new ways of thinking, learning, and connecting – virtually.
You can join us today.