Learn how to maximize and share your experience of the virtual congress with your network
The Ultimate #WSAVAPoland Social Media Guide
Our Virtual Congress will offer you an all-round experience, from educational discussions on the latest advancements and best practices in small animal medicine, to exciting online networking opportunities.
To enhance your experience and ability to connect with people virtually, we encourage you to share information about the Congress, and your participation in it, on social media – before and during the WSAVA/FECAVA Virtual Congress.
The official hashtag for the WSAVA/FECAVA Virtual Congress is #WSAVAPoland
Make sure to use the hashtag when tweeting to be part of the discussion.
Use our dedicated hashtag #WSAVAAnywhere to enter our photo competition and share insights into your Congress experience.
How to share
Here are ways to share information about WSAVA/FECAVA with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings, and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @VetsWSAVA and use the hashtag #WSAVAPoland
- Retweet, like, share or repost live coverage coming from @VetsWSAVA / @wsava-vets /@WSAVA accounts
- Post your pictures and share them in stories or post them using the hashtags #WSAVAPoland and #WSAVAAnywhere
Facebook & Instagram
Cover Photo Banners
Facebook Cover Image
Twitter Cover Image
A social media newbie?
Do you want to join the discussion but are you not on social media yet? Wondering where to start or what to do?
Our detailed guide below will help you follow the trending discussions related to #WSAVAPoland across all platforms.
What happens on WSAVA’s social media channels before, during and after a congress?
The WSAVA social media channels:
- Provide all the general information + deadline announcements you need as soon as these become available.
- Provide all the WSAVA association – AND congress – related information, announcements, and deadlines, keeping you in the loop of the latest developments on a daily basis – we make sure you don’t miss a thing about WSAVA!
- Bring to your attention the latest scientific developments/journals/articles within the industry worldwide.
- Guide you through the WSAVA Congress stages – call for abstracts, guidelines, registration process and deadlines, etc.
- Are there for you always to answer any questions regarding WSAVA!
- Create a worldwide online community by means of gathering everybody interested in WSAVA related information!
- Gather people like YOU – we are thereby able to create and maintain this connection between yourself and your like-minded peers and colleagues from all around the world – Join us – we need you and your work to create a better world ? – especially DURING the WSAVA Congress days – we create and maintain an all-day online conversation throughout all WSAVA social media channels.
- Re-share all WSAVA-related information that is being uploaded online and discussed – so by following WSAVA on social media we make sure you never miss a thing AND you get to meet new people!
- Provide latest updates and end-of-day congress video highlights, interviews with ambassadors and speakers PLUS interactions with speakers and other participants. A chance for broader discussions post-congress.
For these and many other reasons, you NEED to be part of WSAVA’s social media world!
Be sure to connect with us on:
The #WSAVAPoland hashtag and #WSAVAanywhere hashtags
Stay connected and make the most out of this virtual adventure!
Make sure that you include our hashtags to your posts – then make sure you follow these hashtags in the social media’s search bars, so you get the latest developments and updates from ourselves and your colleagues attending #WSAVAPoland with you in real-time!
What is a hashtag, How to “hashtag” and why include them in your social media posts?
- A hashtag or this symbol “#” as it is more commonly known has become an integral part of social media.
- A hashtag is a label for content. It helps others who are interested in a certain topic, quickly find content on that same topic.
- Hashtags make it easier for you to discover posts around specific topics.
- They’re not just for Twitter anymore, either. Hashtags are effective on other social media platforms too. (Find more details on how to use hashtags for each platform below.)
How to use hashtags effectively:
- They always start with # but they won’t work if you use spaces, punctuation or symbols.
- Including hashtags in your posts means taking part in a conversation happening on that social media platform. And most importantly, it makes your posts visible in that conversation!
- For example, if you use #WSAVAPoland on your Instagram posts, everybody who follows that hashtag will see your recent post in their feed. You might gain some new followers this way as well – and thereby, connect with WSAVA-interested peers worldwide!
How to use and follow the WSAVA/FECAVA hashtags:
#WSAVAPoland – this is the official WSAVA/FECAVA Congress hashtag. Use it for all your Congress-related posts/tweets.
- Click here to see all posts using #WSAVAPoland on Twitter
- Click here to see all posts using #WSAVAPoland on Facebook
- Click here to see all posts using #WSAVAPoland on Instagram
#WSAVAanywhere– use it to enter our photo contest with your photo! No need to include it in your regular posts
- Click here to see posts with #WSAVAanywhere on Twitter
- Click here to see posts with #WSAVAanywhere on Facebook
- Click here to see posts with #WSAVAanywhere on Instagram
#WSAVAPoland #veterinarymedicine #wsavacommunity – for ALL general WSAVA/FECAVA updates
Some easy ways to share information about the Congress with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @VetsWSAVA and use the hashtag #WSAVAPoland.
- Share your highlights from sessions, using #WSAVAPoland hashtag.
- You can also retweet and repost live coverage coming from the Congress on Facebook.
- Post photos and mention @VetsWSAVA, and use the hashtag #WSAVAPoland on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can also like and share WSAVA/FECAVA posts with your audience.
- Take a selfie and show us what is your online conference set up for the very first virtual WSAVA/FECAVA Congress– use both the #WSAVAPoland and #WSAVAanywhere hashtags in your selfie posts – these might just win you a prize! ?
- Watch and share WSAVA YouTube videos.
Suggested ways to connect to other participants:
- All of the above steps!
- Follow us and stay active before, during and after the WSAVA/FECAVA Congress on all social media.
The following examples of text are ready to be used in your social media channels.
- Feel free to edit these and write your own posts/tweets.
- Don’t forget to share pictures of your attendance at the WSAVA/FECAVA Virtual Congress
- The marked text notes are indicators of where you must add your information.
- I’ll be here in my living room for #WSAVAPoland, 21-24 March. Are you joining? https://wsava2020.com
- I am excited to be a part of #WSAVAPoland – Join us for this reinterpreted coming together of the WSAVA global #VeterinaryCommunity as we celebrate our collective resilience and commitment to sharing best practices, knowledge, and forging global connections without boundaries! https://wsava2020.com/.
- Eager to attend the #WSAVAPoland Educational CE Program! https://wsava2020.com/
- Looking forward to sharing my work with colleagues, peers and experts in the field at this year’s exciting virtual #WSAVAPoland! – Join me! –https://wsava2020.com/
- Thrilled to be a part of #WSAVAPoland, happening in just [NUMBER] days in a fully virtual format for the first time ever! Join us from the comfort of your home! #WSAVAPoland is bound to be an interesting and exciting experience! – https://wsava2020.com/
- All set for the very first fully virtual #WSAVAPoland here in my own living room! How’s your #WSAVAanywhere congress set-up looking? I am really looking forward to [insert one or two sessions]. https://wsava2020.com/
- I am at #WSAVAPoland and have just listened to some interesting updates in the field! Have you joined us yet? – https://wsava2020.com/