Registration fees (in EUR):
WSAVA/FECAVA Member* - Virtual
WSAVA/FECAVA Non Member - Virtual
* You must be a member of one of the WSAVA associations in order to benefit from this rate. To see the list of WSAVA associations – please click here. Proof of membership may be asked for.
* You must be a member of FECAVA in order to benefit from this rate.
Fees for participants include:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend all the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with your colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CE credits. Participate in the scientific programe and be eligible to receive the number of CE credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. Attend recorded and live-streamed sessions and participate in live conversations from all over the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
All sessions will be available on demands for up to 3 months after the virtual meeting.
Please ensure the participant’s name or Reference Number are stated on the bank transfer.
All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and must be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Registration fees must be paid in EUR after completing the registration process by one of the following methods:
Visa, Master Card or American Express only accepted. Payments are made via the online registration form above.
Please make drafts payable to:
For delegates wants to pay in EURO: (Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required)
Account Name: WSAVA 2020 Congress, Warsaw
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-184
IBAN Number: CH91 0483 5150 0934 9218 4
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account don time
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the deadlines below to email@example.com:
- Cancellations received until and including September 21, 2020 – full refund
- Cancellations received between September 22 and January 06, 2021 – 50% will be refunded
- From January 07, 2021 – no refund will be made
Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A.
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 904 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140