Get a taste of some of the program highlights here!
The WSAVA Congress takes pride in building an excellent program full of high-level science, the latest updates in our field, hands-on workshops and session on a variety of topics.
The program consists of over 50 different streams, focusing on a broad spectrum of veterinary issues. More so, the program is designed for veterinarians at different levels of advancement in practice. Sessions are tailored to early career professionals all the way of up to specialist levels.
Some of this year’s program highlights include:
- A special session dedicated to veterinary dentistry, designed by our local host, the Polish Small Animal Veterinary Association (PSAVA), with speakers ranging from veterinary dentistry specialists to anesthesiologists. The WSAVA Global Dental Guidelines will be discussed.
- A session dedicated to emergency and critical care, sponsored by the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (IVECCS), including lectures from Dr. Alessio Vigani (University of Zurich, Switzerland.)
- A stream on professional wellness, with 8 hours of CE designed by the WSAVA Professional Wellness Group
- A session dedicated to the central importance of the intestinal microbiome in digestive health and digestive diseases of dogs and cats from Dr. Jan Suchodolski, from the Texas A&M University
- 8 hours of CE from the WSAVA’s Global Pain Council, summarizing state-of-the-art and novel approaches for treating pain in different settings
- NEW: Two ‘case rounds’ sessions, during which expert speakers will discuss cases they have encountered in their own practice.
Stay tuned for more program details and highlights!