- USD 200 per 45 minute lecture
- USD 75 for proceedings notes and five test questions about the lecture. Proceedings questions will be published on the WSAVA website for members to take a test, after viewing the recording of your presentation.
- USD 100 per 22 minute lecture and USD 25 for proceedings notes (no questions)
- When a 45 minute presentation is a joint lecture, the amount of USD 275 is divided by the number of speakers and is paid if proceedings notes and questions are submitted.
- USD 250 per speaker in 90 minute Discussion for Multidisciplinary rounds. No proceedings are required.
- USD 500 per SOTA lecture, proceedings notes & questions.
The notes and questions are paid for if received on time.